Getting different messages from this girl I like?

So. This Saturday I went out on a date with this girl I like. We had a great time and ended up sleeping together. We hung out the next day in the morning. We have been texting since. She told me she really likes me and thinks I'm gorgeous. :-) She then told me she isn't ready for a relationship with anybody. She then told me she wants to see me again.

She had a rough time after her last relationship which ended 8 months ago. She also has a daughter from that relationship. I'm pretty sure she likes me but I think she is scared to commit to someone.

What should I do next?

Most Helpful Girl

• You know now everything that goes with 'This girl I like,; sweetie. She has been straight up with you, a straight shooter to boot and has even admitted she is not being ready or raring for another Real Relationship right off the bat, along with the bare breasted truth That-----She also has a daughter from that relationship.
    Don't wear your heart so quick on your sleeve with her... you could end up getting hurt, disappointed and getting a sour ball in your mouth. There is a lot to consider here, dear, and being life has no guarantees but death and taxes, you need to do some serious soul searching before you put another foot forward with her and her baby baggage.
    She has already stated that things were rocky with her last relationship. And with That along with her biggest Commitment of all, it could end up down a beaten path and War of the Roses if you decide to stay and find out if there is something more in store.
    If you decide to take the risk and take the chance for romance, it's your choice, your call. The ball is in your court to just take things slow with her, nurturing and nursing a Friendship to start and letting Mother Nature take her course if it is meant to be.
    The ball is in your court, should she agree to carry on. However, it's real easy for a Single mom with a kid to easily get attached to someone Whom-----She then told me she wants to me me again... bear this in mind and treat this with Kid gloves.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you, sweetie, for allowing me to lend a helping hand.:)) xx

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Red flags everywhere lol. I would definently move on and avoid the baggage, insecurity, and drama.