Guys how would you feel about being approached by a girl?

This guy at my school caught my attention i can tell that he's new & i never see him hanging around or talking to anyone really the only time i see him is passing period we made eye contact a couple times but never said anything. I was thinking about trying to talk to him but I don't know what to even say or how he would react he is soooo dreamy & attractive i feel like id just get nervous & freeze up or he just thinks im desperate & reject me

Most Helpful Guy

• I have no problem being approached by girl/ woman , if we can make small talk and get to know one another

What Guys Said 6

• Guys are usually doing that asking out. It's happened but not often. I think it would be great to not have to be 'the man' & have a girl ask a guy out for a change. I hope you do it :)

• I will but I don't know what to even say to him 😟

• You could always ask if he just wants to go get lunch or dinner, or watch a movie, or grab some coffee, anything really.

• There's nothing wrong with a girl approaching a guy, if you like just go ahead and talk to him simple as that.

• I don't even have to read that, yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Do it.

• I would love to be approached by a girl. Start a conversation, maybe get his number, and break the touch barrier. Guys love hugs.

• It isn't weird to guys when a girl asks them out, it's rare, but incredibly attractive.

• Just walk up to him and say, "you look new" and if he says "Only one owner" it's true love.

What Girls Said 1

• This brings up a funny story I just wanted to share. I remember the first and only time I ever asked a guy for his number.. and turned out he had a girlfriend. A bit awkward, but I definitely thing guys like it when girls approach first!

• Thats what i was thinking he looks too hot not to have a gf lol