Ladies, what can a guy do to make you feel comfortable at his place?

My girlfriend and I have been dating for a few weeks, great sex, and we are getting along well. However, she has never slept over my place. She's planning to sleep over this week because she's finally taking time off work.

What can I do to make the experience great for her? Here's what I've done so far:

- My place is spotless, and my house is very age appropriate in terms of decoration.
- Cleaned out drawers for her clothes
- New sheets on my bed
- I bought a bunch of juice she likes
- I bought her new white towels she can use
- Spare toothbrush
- Extra Conditioner / Shampoo

As a woman, what would you appreciate?

Thanks.

What Girls Said 2

• I would appreciate you just going out of your way to make her feel comfortable. If it were me I would appreciate all of the things you did I think you did a great job trying to help her out it shows a lot about you!

• Personally, I think what you've done so far is more than enough to make her comfortable. Getting all those things ready for her shows that you want her there. If you want to do more, you can ask her what she wants.

What Guys Said 0