Suggestions On Getting Out of Friendzone?

I'm a 22 year old guy who has been friends with a girl since childhood. Is it lost hope or does anyone have any suggestions on things that I could do to be in a relationship with her? I haven't expressed my feelings yet with her since I am family friends with her and see her quite often so if things went bad I would still have to see her all the time... Is there anything I could do nonchalantly to see if she might like me the same way? And please do not say you should not have gotten into the Friendzone in the first place...

Most Helpful Guy

• it's almost impossible to change a family friend into a lover, and most likely you'll just lose her as a friend if you try.
    But it's not a peoblem to just tell her how you feel. Don't make a sudden move that she doesn't expect. That way, you can discuss things together calmly.

Suggest game playing.. Ask to meet her 'accidentally' somewhere, and the two of you act as if you've just met. You never can tell.

But the odds aren't good, as you know.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Disappear from her life for a little while. I don't mean wipe your existence from her life, but try to not be a round as much, become a little bit of a stranger to her. If you do that, then chances are you'll have a platform to talk about new things, and maybe take the relationship to the next level.

• If you find a way, shout it from the rooftops.