What are ways to get your girl back?

So my girlfriend broke up with me because she wanted to focus on school and sports more and wanted to take a break. What are some things I can send her to get her back. Help please

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you just need to be patient is what it sounds like. Because she's essentially busy. But the problem is that she felt he couldn't have you and help herself, which means either she can't handle a relationship, or somehow or another you were in her way. A relationship should help you get through your day, not roadblock it.

What Girls Said 3

• She broke up with you to better herself. Have some respect for that. Not everything in life is about relationships and boys. She wants to focus on her future and she broke up with you so that she would have time for that and wouldn't feel like she's neglecting you. It sucks, but life isn't all butterflies and teddy bears. Grow up!

• By talking to her friends to ask where she is then when she is alone carry her up and kiss her

• Go to her sporting events and support her. Just start to be there in her life more and she might start to miss you.

What Guys Said 1

• Kill the competitor.

• But there is no competitor tho

• Then lock her in a closet and brainwash her.