15 and unnoticed. How do I fix this?

I'm 15 and haven't had a boyfriend. I haven't been asked out (I asked a boy to homecoming). I was just wondering if this is normal. I am very shy and I wonder if guys notice me. Is there anything I can do to change this? Should I try to stand out and work towards not being as shy? How do you be flirtageous without making a total fool of yourself? Tell me your thoughts. thanks

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• You should learn to talk to boys as friends because it means you will be less awkward when flirting. Also take some incentive and have confidence in yourself. Like dress in clothes that make you feel good , put on age appropriate make up learn to do cute hair styles. Also just flirt more like read the art of seduction by Robert greene, it has good tips on what different types of people want and the type of people we are attracted to. Here is a pdf

vedabase. net/nonviolence. pdf

if not just read up on the subject , and read something for adults nothing in the teen section

• I had my first (and only) boyfriend when I was 17. Dating is not the peak of the world nor not having boyfriend the end of it.

• you're 15. lmao. .

• some people just have bad luck. I was one of those people.

I was outgoing, slim, fit, and athlete, (so physically pretty good) and on honor roll for my whole life. (so smart too). I had tons of friends, and was always "one of the guys" but no one ever "liked" me or "asked me out"

It took me until I was 20 to go on a date and have my first kiss. After that it took me another year before I got my first boyfriend whom everyone said I "settled" for because "I was out of his league"

The only thing you can do is be yourself, love yourself, realize you don't need anyone... and then be happy when you find the person you want :) Its a long frustrating road, that I still follow.

• Try joining a team or get more involved. It sounds cheesy but you really can meet so many people. I was in the same place last year when I was new to my school. I played a sport and made a few friends. With that I have met so many more people. Now I'm not shy at all.