Early 20s and is a virgin is that a turn-off?

If a girl is in her early twenties and is still a virgin... is that a turn-off? Why or why not? Do guys see that as a challenge?

Most Helpful Guy

• I was a virgin up until like 23-24. Don't rush yourself and just do it when you're ready. Don't let anyone pressure you.

I don't see it as a challenge or a turn on or turn off.

What Guys Said 9

• No. What's your number? - just kidding of course but I think it's more a turn on than off!

• Why would it be a turn-off? And no I don't see it as a challenge. Just another female in her early 20s.

• My girlfriend is in her 20s and really not even focus on that, I just want to make her happy and when the time comes I hope to maker her happy as well since I.. Don´t have to much experience in the sexual area.

• huge turn on, if you are happy about it. it shows that you want to lose It with mr right and not too desperate to get laid.

the key is to not be desperate and rant that no guys want to be with you :).

• It is not a turn off nor a challenge. It's her choice.

If she'd come up with the "I'm waiting till marriage", that could be a turnoff for me though.

• major turn on for me. im planning to remain virgin until i get married, and get married to a virgin

• Well I am mid-twenties and still a virgin so it would mean nothing to me.

• My daughter is a virgin and she is dating a guy that most girls would kill for. They might just make it to marriage. He obviously thinks it is special.

• No one gives a fuck. No one.

What Girls Said 2

• Who thinks of taking a girl's virginity when they hear that she is one? That's ridiculously stupid.

• not really , most people wouldn't care unless they are hyper sexual