How would I get my ex boyfriend back?

My boyfriend is a jealous stubborn guy I want him back after he dumped as I been kind of clingy few weeks before break up he was treating me just so bad ,and its been month now since we last spoke he didn't even try to contact me again by the way we don't have shared friends between us ? Please tell me what to do and don't say move on cause I madly love him

Most Helpful Guy

• Find yourself a decent guy.

What Guys Said 1

• Just tell him how you feel, if he doesn't feel the same way then you have to move on unless you just wanna sit around moping and feeling sorry for yourself until you die because some jackass was too stupid to see you cared. Trust me, if he chooses not to have anything to do with you, then he isn't good enough for you!

What Girls Said 2

• You do need to move on but if you don't want to, call him . It's as simple as that . IF HE DOESN'T CALL YOU , IT MUST BE FOR A REASON BUT IF YOU STILL WANT TO GIVE IT A GO AHEAD CALL HIM UP AND INVITE HIM OUT .

• Tell him how you feel