A girl I have a crush on mentioned to me that she doesn't want to date anybody. Do I still have a chance?

I haven't told her I like her but I think she knows. We work at the same place but I work in the back and she works up front. Her body language tells me she is interested because, she is always angled towards me, and smiles back at me at work. She often asks me to give her a ride home from her friends house but she always runs off once we pull up to her house. I will usually get a hug but I almost always have to ask if I can get a hug to actually get one. I am also very introverted and have social anxiety along with depression and generalized anxiety. Therefore, I don't have a whole lot to say but I try to ask her questions about herself. I haven't talked to her or seen her since she told me she doesn't want to date anybody. I just don't know what to say to her anymore.

Most Helpful Girl

• Even if she said that, still take your chance! if she says no, well at least you'll know for certain and can move on to someone else, instead of living in doubt, thinking maybe she would've said yes or just hanging there missing out on some other great girl that would be worth your time.

Go for it!
    if it doesn't work out, don't panic, there's 5 million other girls... :D!
    Good luck! :]!

What Girls Said 2

• I've used the old "I'm not looking for a relationship" excuse before to try and deter guys I'm not interested in who I'm worried might try hitting on me. At this point I would say she knows you like her (girls can usually tell), and no, you don't have a chance. Harsh, but true.

• I agree i have used that line too. However she may be unlike us and he may still have a chance.

• I don't think so... I've often been smiley or hangout with guys, or hug them even though I have no romantic feelings for. When they ask about my relationship status I usually tell them I'm not interested in a relationship with anybody in hopes that they'll get the picture without being hurt.

What Guys Said 0