I think I might love him I'm not sure help?

I only feel this way when I'm away from him. When we are together I don't feel this strongly. Am I more in love with the idea?

Most Helpful Girl

• You aren't in love. You just want what you can't have at the moment. This doesn't constitute love, or love of the idea of being in love. You just like to be invested in an emotional distant relationship. It means that you like the attention and ego boosts he gives when it's from a distance and you probably don't want to be alone in theory. But you don't really even like him, you're just stringing him along. It's not love.

• I definitely like him. When I'm with him I definitely like him just not in love.

• Well there you go, you've answered your own question.

What Guys Said 1

• u like him too much thats it

What Girls Said 3

• If you aren't sure, then you don't love him. You just miss him.

• Absence makes the heart grow fonder.. Maybe you just miss him.. Love? Well that's a powerful word.. I'm guessing.. Not yet

• Definitely not love. If it was love, you would find it difficult to be near him and not want to smother him. Give it time and your feelings might change.