Boyfriend behavior and actions?

My boyfriend ALWAYS depends on me to do stuff. I have my licences and he doesn't and he's 18 years old. He always wants me to drive places which is pretty annoying to me. I go to school part time and go to work part time, I get really tired during the course of my day and he always says to me "Oh well" and makes me drive places, I hate it

Most Helpful Guy

• You're a weakling to allow that.

• But how do I stop it?

• My car broke down last week and now I dont get to drive anywhere

• Not sure how that is relevant but you win.

What Guys Said 2

• he is a child and you are maybe weak to allow that... he needs to grow up... i can tell you one thing that he is still 18 and has at least 2 years to grow up completely...(maturity wise)... but i was quite independent when i was 18... i would drive my gf and mom when ever needed... :D

• Thats a kinda guy I need, someone whos gunna do nice stuff for me

• :) oh don't worry you will find one...

• Date a man or don't complain?

What Girls Said 2

• You shouldn't have to do all the work in a relationship. I was in a relationship like that and i hated it. He should put some part in it too. Besides its a relationship, two people have to work together. You don't need him or deserve him, he's 18 he has a lot of maturing and growing up to do. You need a gentlemen or a young man. If I were you I would probably maybe end the relationship but if you don't want to then don't.

• You shouldn't be letting this behaviour fly. Start telling him no.