Should I give this guy a second chance? Got back with his ex gf after a misunderstanding but I keep thinking about him?

Long story short: met a guy last year, went on a few dates, but after a misunderstanding (cellphone didn't send/receive texts) he went back to his ex gf.
Now I kinda keep thinking about him, we were still in the process of getting to know eachother, he picked me up on dates, drove me back home, got me a rose with a sweet text.
But I don't know.

Extra info: we lost touch because I had an old cellphone and he didn't receive my texts or I didn't get his texts. So without even trying to call me, visit me, send me a message on Facebook or any kind of other effort, he just ditched me and got back with his ex. We matched on Tinder a while ago but since he didn't talk, I deleted the match.

I don't really know why but I kinda keep thinking about him lately and I don't know... should I look him up on Facebook and talk to him or should I be the smart one and stay away?

• Stay away
    60% (3)80% (4)70% (7)Vote
  • Contact him
    40% (2)20% (1)30% (3)Vote
  • Something else: post please
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Girl

• he sounds immature. move on.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Noone deserve second chance so stay away

1|0
    0|1
  • stay away is the best move

1|0
    0|0
  • He's a junk.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• So do you want a boyfriend who doesn't respect you. You are absolutely right! He could write you on Facebook, ask what happened etc. but he didn't. Seems like you don't mean a lot for him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Stay away look for someone new if he really liked you he would find away to stay in contact

1|0
    0|0