My boyfriend cheated with his ex?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for over a year. We are very much in love, I only had one guy before him and consider him a the best and most interesting man ever.
He had loads of girlfriends before me although only 3 or 4 were serious and long-lasting. Before meeting me he dated this girl let us call her Holly. Holly was very religious and did not want to do anything sexual before marrying. Their relationship was only holding hands. They dated for eight weeks then both went home (they were on holidays) and lost contact until the following Easter when they started exchanging long emails although they were strictly friendly ones. This went on for a year and a half after what they switched to Whatsapp and started talking on a daily basis, sometimes for several hours. We were already dating at this point and at the beginning I felt ok with it. He says she is his best friend, is the smartest person he ever knew and has a perfect beauty (I have seen the pictures and it is true). He has pictures of her on his phone and brought some souvenirs of her to college with him.
In June he got drunk and had a one-night stand, then broke up with me because he felt bad about it. He then asked out Holly again who refused but offered him a "romantic friendship" instead. After two days he broke it off completely and came back to me. Apparently she was sooo mad at him but forgave him and they resumed talking.
A couple of weeks ago he went to Boston to visit her... He said that they kissed passionately and declared each other their love and almost had sex but she refused in the last moment saying she cannot do it while he is committed to me and asked him to break up with me. He thought it through and refused. He told me he felt he did not love her anymore and wanted to be friends and that he loves only me. They are still talking daily.
Shall I accept him back? I appreciate that he has been honest all the way but still I am jealous of her...

Holly asked me on FB to "make peace and go clean"... Should I accept? I haven't even taken my decision if I will stay with my bf...

Most Helpful Girl

• The only reason sex didn't happen was because she actually had a smudge of conscience to tell him what they were doing was wrong.

He is a selfish asswipe and would have gone all the way, if she had let him.

Don't allow pieces of shit back into your life - those are meant for the toilet and that's a one way trip.

What Guys Said 3

• noo. it sounds like his plan didn't work out and he would have had sex with her.
    it is going to break further or later

• What a dumb ass! Dont forgive hm!

• Why on earth are you going out with him? please please please please please break up with him. He is a massive twat

What Girls Said 1

• Of course not. You shouldn't have accepted him back the first time he cheated either. As you can see, not everyone deserves a second chance.