Why do I take rejection so personally?

Its part of the reason I don't like asking girls out and just think about staying single

Most Helpful Girl

• Because you haven't asked out a lot of girls and you're not comfortable with the thought of getting a no

What Girls Said 3

• Shouldn't take it personally because someone saying no may have nothing to do with you persay. Maybe she is already dating, not wanting a relationship, coming out of a bad relationship, not into men, so many reasons and maybe it's just she doesn't find herself attracted to you. BUT for the last reason remember that you yourself don't find all girls attractive even if you still think they aren't ugly or nice so if safe to say you won't be every girls type but it doesn't mean you're not attractive. Does that make sense? I tend to get a bit wordy haha. Dating is trial and error. I say go for it and not worring about the outcome because better to ask or approach than to miss out ;)

• It is not just about you. Guys generally make big deal about it. Think like that. When a girl rejects you, actually she doesn't know you. No need to take personal.
    It is like buying a clothes. You go store , you buy stuff. Not everyone buys/ likes same things like you.
    Or you like fish, but I don't like, I don't want. Can you blame me? It is just me. Move on. There are plenty dishes, that you will like and be liked. -_-

• Because you haven't asked out many girls

What Guys Said 3

• I know how you feel, but you have to go through it. Think of it like a business, you will get rejected and go in your downs. But you go even higher and get even better. If and whenever I get rejected, I don't take it too hard. I most likely avoided drama and saved time and $. I am cool with that and move on. I also noticed whenever I am successful and I accomplish tasks such as investing or programming an app and it's a hit, that raises my self esteem. Don't worry, just be the best you and in no they will see what they are missing and you will find someone. Good Luck!

• I feel your pain bro. I'm the same way. I don't mind taking the risk but when I get rejected is like damn it I knew I should of taken the risk. But at least you don't have the " what if " mind set later on

• Sometimes I rather take the what if chance over being torn apart abd publicly humiliated

• Because you're (still) a bitch.