Should I Stay or Should I Go? I am genuinely confused?

I have been out on like 4 dates with this guy, we talk constantly on the phone and we have a lot in common. However, the more I hang out with him, the more it becomes apparent there is zero chemistry. At first I chalked it up to nerves, but really I can't find that spark. He's incredibly nice, and funny, and family-oriented, and says all the right things and that is why I am still seeing him, I keep hoping a spark will develop. My family loves him. They've never liked anyone I've dated so I feel so ashamed that I feel this way. I don't want to be mean to him but I don't know if I should suck it up either. Advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• if its not there its not there. tell him how you feel, tell him what you told me. in person though, face to face never this kinda shit over the phone

What Guys Said 2

• Just curious, maybe you two get along and have stuff in common but I wanted to know if he's done anything sweet and genuine for you (which might be the missing chemistry)

I mean has he told you straight up that he likes you or that you are amazing or even maybe bought you something meaningful?

• Just leave.

What Girls Said 1

• if there's no chemistry, then there's no chemistry. the best you guys can be are BFFs. compatibility isn't the only thing required in a romantic relationship. there must be chemistry to because chemistry is what gives you the push to reproduce and feel pleasure when love-making. that was the whole point of love-making - to feel pleasure from being intimate with your significant other and to reproduce (the baby being the embodiment of your love for each other). so if there's no chemistry, there's no chemistry. however, how long has it been since you've started dating him? 4 dates could be over a short or a long span of time. so you may want to hang in there a while longer if it hasn't been a significantly long time since you've started dating