What do I do if I see that my crush has a un healthy relationship and keeps using me for help?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you have two options:

1- You can stop helping her, because you obviously have two different expectations from each other. (But contrarily to what the guys are telling you, I don't think it makes you a bitch, you're an awesome person and she'd be lucky to have you).

2- You can keep being her confident, show her you're an amazing guy, and little by little she might realize she's better off with you than her boyfriend. BUT, if you want to keep on helping her, you have to set some limits. If she needs to talk and you're available, help her. But if she's asking for more than you can comfortably give, set your boundaries. That's the only way she'll respect you. Show her you're a nice guy, but not a pushover. Those are the guys we dream to be with.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 4

• You stop letting her use you.
    She have shown you her true colors, and should REALLY consider if you want to be with a person like that.

I know it's hard, but remember that a person's personality only shows when dealing with those that can't fight back and those they know won't get back at them.

• Stop letting yourself be used. She is taking advantage of the fact you like her. You need to walk away from her.

• Leave her to her baggage. Stop helping her. She is just using you like a therapist. She got herself in that mess. She can get out of the mess. Trust me on this one.

• You laugh at yourself in the mirror because you're a bitch of a man stuck in the Friendzone.

• No he's not?

• I Mean no Im not am I?

• ... Well, this took an interesting turn. What are you hiding?