Girls how would you feel in this situation?

Let's say you had a guy friend that you liked, but he started dating another girl. Would you still be friends with him? Would you hate him or be indifferent?

• I would not associate with the guy anymore
  • I would still associate with him
  • It depends (explain)/ for guys to see answers

Most Helpful Girl

• I will still be friends with him. You wouldn't want to lose a friend. But it all depends how much you like him. If I was in this position i would make hints that i have feelings for him if he decides to still be friends or start up something then great. But if he started talking to a girl i would let it happen until i can really make sure how i feel. Either it will die out or i will go crazy jealous. If i go crazy i would probably have to distance myself since im not the kind of person to ruin someones relationship.

What Girls Said 7

• Would still be friends for sure. If I like him, he's probably an awesome person so why would I just cut him out of my life? And if they break up later on, there's still a chance, right? The best relationships come from strong friendships. I'd just continue being his friend.

• I'm kinda in this situation, except my guy friend doesn't officially know that I like him (though I think I make it pretty clear). Now he's taking to me about this girl he's taking out and I'm gutted, however it's my fault for missing my chance and he is such a good friend, I've no reason to stop being friends with him and will definitely sick by him :)

• I wouldn't be indifferent about it, but of course I'd still be his friend

• I'm afraid this may happen to me.

• I'm afraid she will not want to be friends anymore or at least she will distance herself.

• Yes, she might take some distance for awhile to work her feelings through, but I don't think she won't want to be your friend anymore. I think you should talk to her about it and tell her exactly how you feel. That you love her as a friend and don't want to lose her

• It all depends on if they know you liked them

• Being friends is good enough too ! (*˘︶˘*)

• Honestly if he's happy then I guess I'd be happy for him I mean it's better being friends with him and having some sort of relationship then not having him at all

• This actually happened to me. And after they broke up, we started dating and a year later we are still doing great

What Guys Said 0