If a guy doesn't text you much does that means he's just not that into me?

Even if we have sex on occasions and he LOVES IT? He'll usually just text me once a day, but if I stop talking he'll stop he won't try to keep the conversation going. I know he moves around a lot, so could it just be that he's busy most of all day everyday?

• He's just not that intrested
  • He's just busy
  • neither, he's just not a good texter/dont like to text

Most Helpful Girl

• It's just sex for him, if a guy wants you, you'd know it and you wouldn't have to be on here asking this question. He'd make an effort to let you know that he's even remotely interested. Quit giving it up and find yourself someone who deserves you.

• Thanks! I just flat out asked him why he never initates conversations & he said I know that he dislike ttexting. I said , but you don't call really either. No response, so I left it at that.

• No problem and thanks for MH. You really deserve better, If he likes you he'll treat you the way you want to be treated :)

What Guys Said 1

• Either b or c. They're not mutually exclusive

What Girls Said 4

• I hate saying this but it does sound like he is only interested in intercourse. If someone really wanted to be with you or did show some interest they would at least try to send more than one text if you don't text him back.

• You're right. I'm just gonna start ignoring him. He said he doesn't act on his emotions... whatever.

• Yeah! GO GIRL!! YOU CAN GET SOMEONE A LOT BETTER!!! xD

• sounds like he only wants sex...

• Explain why you believe this please.

• Most guys, if they're emotionally invested or interested in a girl will show it. They will want to talk and will want to spend more time with you. The way you described it is, he likes sex, and doesn't show much other interest than that.

• He is not into you he only wants sex from you

• OK. What makes you know that for sure?

• 1 they way he texts you should be a clue
      2 he would make time for you

• He's just not that into you.