Am I just not pretty to keep?

i m really insecure about my looks and i can't get a bf, be honest

s1112.photobucket.com/.../?sort=3&page=1

Most Helpful Guy

• who wouldn't wanna keep you?
    u r a catch

What Guys Said 4

• I think you're gorgeous and your hair is incredible. Guys are insecure. We all want to date pretty girls but a lot of us are afraid of talking to them. I'm guessing guys are intimidated by you.

Or maybe it's something else but I guarantee it's not because you're ugly because you aren't

• Hi can you message me? If thats ok

• Sorry to say this
    but I hate curly hairs
    No offence

• I'm sure there are guys who would like you.

What Girls Said 2

• You've asked this question plenty of times. You really believe you can't get a boyfriend because of how you look? Maybe your personality isn't all that great. Ever considered that? Also, it seems to me the only reason you'd be wanting a boyfriend is for your own insecurities. You don't even like yourself so how do you expect a guy to come along and do the same. Just sayin..

• I don't think your looks are an issue! have some confidence and there will be a guy who sees you for who you truly are! I'm 20 and I haven't had a boyfriend. Sometimes I think that its gods plan, and he's waiting for the right person to come along. I bet any guy you get will be worth the wait!