Should I text him to chill or just text him how are you? What to do?

I really liked this guy I worked with and we kinda had a thing going on. 6 months ago he quit and I've seen him randomly out of the nowhere a couple times. But I really miss him and I do want to see him but Im shy about texting him randomly after like 6 months of not seing him and we didn't text much before and stoped when he quit.. what should I do? text him? text him what if so?

Most Helpful Girl

• Say something simple like "hey, what's up? Would you like to get some coffee (or whatever you want, doesn't have to be coffee. Also, don't say this in the parentheses. Unless you want to...) sometime?"

What Guys Said 2

• Just text him saying 'haven't seen you in time, what are you up to these days? We should meet up for coffee or something, we shouldn't lose touch just 'cause of work! haha x'

• Go ahead, text him, now! Don't even finish reading this, text him right now, at this moment!

What Girls Said 1

• I'd say "Hey! It's been a long time since we've talked, how have you been? :)"