How do I stop this girl getting bored of me?

I've been seeing this girl for about a month now. she's a very hard person to read so I confronted her about it recently saying how she confused me a lot sometimes. She said that she knows she's a hard person to read but also said that she likes me and really likes spending time with me. She also said she just wants to see how things go and keep meeting up. We haven't had sex yet or even fully kissed properly because she's the kind of person who wants to take things slowly. How should I respect this and not pressurise here into anything, but at the same time stop her from getting bored of me?

Most Helpful Guy

• After a month and not even fully kissed yet? 99% of the time if there's no sex by at least week 3 it isn't going anywhere because there is little romantic attraction. And without romantic attraction what is the point of a girlfriend?

Life is too short to waste bullshitting around with waiting games and nonsense.

What Girls Said 1

• Keep showing your interest in her. Don't suddenly drop the convo and show up 3 days later. Maintain consistent communication.

What Guys Said 1

• You actually believe her. If she says she isn't bored and enjoys being around you (implicit concepts) then yu don't do anything different.