GIRLS ADVICE ; Why do you start to act different towards a guy you have known for a short time... READ BELOW?

So I girl I knew for barely a month was really nice with me. She would smile at me and talk a bit.

When she used to drive in past a car, she used to smile and sometimes wave.

The thing is I haven't really talked to her and therefore we don't know each other well.

All of a sudden ONE day, she saw me as usual in her car , but didn't smile or wave, but just looked at me.

Why would she act different for no reason.

I didn't say anything to her and nothing happened.

Girls opinion please.

Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• I will avoid people if I develop crushes on them. She might like you but that might not be the only reason.

• What could be the other reason?

• Maybe something happened. I don't know.

• hahaa... i think some guys, have been making bad remarks about me to her... jealous guys.

What Girls Said 4

• Sounds like she's starting to like you, I do that, if I like a guy that I've known for a little while I get shy and talk less to him in fear of doing something stupid.

• put more effort into the relationship... also it sounds like you expect her to chase you? ehhhh. start with hey howve you been? we should hangout sometime you seem cool. also dont try and look for hidden meanings in what she does because most likely you dont know how her day was

• My question to you is did you ever wave back and try to initiate a coversation with her you can't expect her to do all the work maybe she got tired of trying hard and not receiving anything in return

• I did smile back in return. Then the next time she acted different.

• why would she become shy for no reason?

• Its just what happends sometimes girls are an emotional mess it is what it is maybe she's not sure u actually like her like I said make conversation with her

• It might have nothing to do with you. I know I sometimes become a different person when I'm dealing with stress in other parts of life. It might not be personal at all and she could go back to normal once her other problems die down

What Guys Said 1

• Something similar happened to me. Same boat. I guess we have to talk more. I mean the worst thing is rejection. The only risk is not taking a risk. But sometimes girls are confusing in my defense lol