Should I wait for my boyfriend to ask me to hang out with him? I ALWAYS have to pay him whenever he sees me because he needs "Gas money."?

We've been dating for 5 months. In the beginning of our relationship he would ALWAYS ask me to hangout with him (we weren't in school at the time) & during our 3rd month he's completely stopped. I've been the one asking him if he wants to hang out & if he could see me. He usually says that id have to pay him gas money which I do. I've been giving him $20 every time I saw him & I (think) he's using it for gas. Anyways, should I completely stop asking him to come & see me? I'm kinda tired of wasting my money to see him no offense. I just want to be able to see him without giving him gas money. In the previous question I've been told that I was too clingy (I wrote him a 30 page essay on how much he meant to me). I believe now that I am too clingy & I don't want to initiate me wanting to hang out with him anymore. So should I just stop & wait until he asks me to hangout? & if he does & says "do you have any gas money?" should I just tell him "No, so nevermind." :/

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually i give people gas money for doing me a favor, if he's doing a favor for you to come and see you im not sure how good of a boyfriend he really is. I would be more than happy to spend $20 on gas to see my girlfriend (if i had one) just seeing her and spending the day with her would be more than worth it.

What Guys Said 3

• aaahhh... yuck. I would never get my girl to PAY for me for ANYTHING!

That's so sick.

You should breakup really. Too bad your 30-page-essay got waisted.

• You pay the dude to come see you? Come on now, you're too easy.

• ... Is he black?

• What does race have to do with anything? You're so ignorant. Smh, no but he's Mexican. (I'm being serious).

• what do you mean

• Nothin', anyway, yeah. Sorry to hear that.

What Girls Said 1

• Jeez, how far is he driving that he's spending $20 on gas for one trip? There's no way. I think he's taking advantage of you. I wouldn't initiate anymore, or give him money.