Why do men say they prefer big booties but date mostly white women?

lets be real. the only time a white woman has a booty is when she's looking like she washed up on the shore with her beached whale lookin ass & black men still choose them over black women cuz they ain't good enough to get the thin white girls. and you know that ass dont even look good. probably looks like expired cottage cheese. not tryin to hate just stating facts based on what I seen. you see all these men saying how they choose booty over tittys yet your favorite type of woman is white skinned? someone please explain... im dying to hear what y'all got to say lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Well EXAMPLE: I love a big booty, but I recently started talking to a white girl. She and I have the best conversations and we never run out of things to talk about. We also love a lot of the same things and enjoy a similar brand of wit. However, her ass is barely there and the same can be said of her breasts. I would be a fool to ditch her for a girl I have nothing in common with just so I can feel a nice big ass bounce up and down on my member. Believe me its nice to have that, but its not really important in the end. I am black by the way.

What Guys Said 11

• I personally don't like "big butts." I don't get the fascination with them. I don't find a "big booty" to be attractive. I like a nice tight toned booty, but not just a "big" one.

I've never understood guys who said that.

• Some men, myself included don't like big arses, I prefer smaller, tighter, toned arses. I think Kim Kardashians arse is revolting as it is far too big. I'm not a black man, so can't comment on what black men prefer, but my black male friends do like women with bigger arses, whether they are black or white.
    Every man's preference is different I guess.

• I think you're confusing what men want we don't necessarily want a big butt but rather a tone one.

• Gonna piss some people off here, but 70% of the black girls in my school were simply not relationship material. I was not interested in promiscuous girls with attitudes and ghetto culture.

• Wow way to generalize every guy.

• Because white women are largely more pleasant to be around than black women. Black women all seem to believe they're god's gift, an attitude that I can see expressed in your posting. It's like you can't fathom how any man in any universe could choose any white woman over you.

Furthermore, most black women are built more like Precious than like a Jamaican sprinter. Obesity rates are higher among black women than almost any other demographic group. So most black women aren't even as hot as they believe themselves to be.

• Because despite what people seem to believe these days, men don't like fat asses. I have no idea where this myth came from that guys like huge butts, but in reality guys prefer well proportioned female bodies. Sorry...

• Sounds like you need an honest nigga opinion, good luck with that!

*I'm not racist! I agree with Chris Rock that there are "black people and then there's niggaz". lool

• Maybe it's because a lot (not all) of BLACK women are "ratchet" and have that ghetto personality, making them extremely unattractive. Sorry men aren't as shallow as you like to believe, there's more to women than "ass n' titties"

ya hearrrrr?

• the ignorance. smfh. how ignorant can you be? clearly. you lack intelligence.

• @brvnda There's a lot truth to this regardless whether you choose to acknowledge it.

• So you're saying that instead of the complex socioeconomic and sociopolitical inner workings of the black community being at fault for years and years of internalized self-hatred combined with the notion of a centralized expression of beauty marginalized solely by the "Powers that Be" it's because black men are really unsuccessful when it comes to getting thin white women?

Makes sense.

• I don't think I could date a woman who speaks like you do. I didn't realize that until now though but I actually feel almost as if you're a living stereotype. It's weird.

• 2 words, 4 syllables: "better hygiene". It's a fact of life.

What Girls Said 2

• White women have big butts too!! Don't hate.
    LMFAO and thet probably don't like you because you have a nasty attitude and obvious insecurities.

• Um I definitely hope you're not saying that black girls have attitudes because last time. I checked everyone does.

• @brvnda look honey I was referring to the ASKER not black women. My opinion is based on her way of asking this. I've seen black women with an amazing personalities and they would never feel the need to ask a dumb question like this.
      But maybe YOU also need an attitude adjustment.

• Why do you even care so much. And sometimes it's all about chemistry. Just because someone has a nice ass, doesn't mean the guy will automatically like her. They have to fit personalitywise and have chemistry. It's good that people are mixing it up.