What about age and height?

There is this guy he is really sweet and my best friends LITTLE brother . She is all for me dating him but he is half my size and 2 years younger . But he has a great personality and is really hot but I don't want to be made fun of so PLEASE help because he just randomly broke up with his girlfriend after my friend told him I liked him so I think he is going to ask me out !

HELP

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh you are definately going to be made fun of . It's up to you whether or not you like the guy enough to think it's worth getting made fun of . I knew several girls in your position as I was growing up and the ones that got made fun of most was the ones that cared what other people think . If you do end up dating the guy, don't let what everyone else says bother you or they will just make fun of you more . Just laugh with them and DON'T let it get to you . DON'T get mad and start a fight . And DON'T listen to what they say . Just laugh it off and treat the guy how you would want to be treated . That last sentence is the most important advice you will ever get for relationships .

What Guys Said 2

• Well no matter who your going out with people are always going to have their comments but if you like him there should be nothing stopping you from saying yes if he asks because "the people who judge you don't matter but the people who matter don't judge you"

• If you like his personality and he makes your heart skip a crazy beat, not to mention you think he's hot, go for it . Don't let other people be a judge for you and make fun of you cause of it . You two may look unique, but that uniqueness maybe grand .

What Girls Said 4

• I think age in this case does matter due to your age group . If you were 28 dating a 26 year old guy, yeah no big deal cause by then 2 years doesn't make that much of a difference but when your a teenager, it makes a world of difference, remember that females mature before males, especially around that age . You'll be driving before him, finishing school before him , starting a caree before him, making money before him and you will be ready to settle down before him, when his at his clubbing peak you'll be over it .

However, these aren't reasons not to be with him , these are just things to think about and only you know him, I don't know him and niether does anyone else on this sight so no one can give you the perfect advise cause I have met many men in my life that are 30, who I think are more immature than my 18 year old boyfriend so it all depends on the individual .

As for those people teasing you, f*** them, what you do is your business . I'm 19 and my boyfriend is 18, I drove before him, and worked before him but I still find him wiser than my sisters 33 year husband . Not to mention his shorter than me and I don't care at all, we always make jokes about it, the only time I ever think of his height is when I think of us getting married cause me next to him in high heels, a veil and a tiara may look a little funny in the pictures but that doesn't matter, as long as were int hose pictures together.

• Well ya people will talk but does that matter ? Is it really that important what other people think about you ? You like this guys right ? And he likes you . I personally don't think 2 years matter I mean guys date low all the time why can't girls ? And height ? Well you're not going to be able to stand up and put your head on his shoulder . Are you wiling to give that up ? Lol but ya I think you should go for it . Others opinions shouldn't matter when it comes to the heart

• no clue

• idk