Would you like it if your date wants to do 'body' sushi or is it a little crazy?

I've had three dates with this guy the last date he stayed over and we just played a bid in bed nothing too serious. I know he likes sushi, so I was thinking about covering my naked body with sushi so he can eat it of my body. I will just invite him over for sushi without him knowing my plan... Would you like this or think your date is crazy and leave? Or is it a bit too early to do this on a 4th date?

Most Helpful Guy

• U r talking about nyotaimori huh? If you think he is that kinky i doubt he will just leave after seeing u , well the problem is , i dont think placing foods over naked skin is comfortable enough...

What Guys Said 2

• *off... yeah, its kind of cool. My fiancĂ© and I tried it in a restaurant in LA and trust me its a really cool experience.

• Lol sounds like he'd enjoy it. What a creative date, kudos

What Girls Said 2

• I find the whole idea repulsive. Using another human being as a plate is just disgusting in my opinion. Unless you get some kick out of being de-humanised I can't see how this would be fun or enjoyable. How bored are you going to be just lying there covered in raw fish?

• I won't be bored he can feed me and lick my body :)

• Yeah, doesn't appeal to me having raw fish spread over me, reminds me of octopus p*rn too much.

• Sushi is fucking gross you could get worms in your belly! Say no to raw fish!