Shall I say no tonight?

I knew this guy from online. In the first month, we saw each other once every week. He has been trying to have sex even from the first date. He texted me a lot in the first month, literally every day...

Then things changed since we started to have sex. His text message became from every day to once every week and every time involved setting up time for the next time we meet.

Ever since we had sex, the only activity was inside his room.

Recently I moved to a new apartment, coincidentally just next door to him. The first day I moved in, he came up with a gift claiming he wanted to say hi. But he really wanted to do was have sex. I said no.

He asked if he could come today for a coffee. What shall I do?

I don't want to be involved in a neighbors with benefit type of relationship but I do like him. And I'm not sure whether it is time to talk to him, since we've only dated, or whatever you call, five/six times over the past two months. I don't want to be called his lover as he defined...

Well, I said no and decided to end this no matter what.

The question now is why the guys I liked are all like this and the guys who are good to me don't seem attractive...

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like you need to just stop what ever is happening and move on.

What Guys Said 1

• I'd refuse if it were me.

What Girls Said 3

• Say no. He want only sex.

• Stop giving him your attention and stop being always there for he whenever he wants to. If you still have pride for yourself left you'd say no.

• Just lie and say you're heavily involved with another man at this time... that should make any pests back off!!