Looking for make out tips: What's the secret of french kissing that will totally blow away a guy?

I have never done it properly but I would love to learn how!

0|0
0|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Soft, not stiff lips. A gentle, non-rigid tongue - Moving slowly, massaging his tongue. Its good to moan a little while you your mouths are together. Like you just tasted something yummy - 'Mmmmmm' - I find that very, VERY sexy. And put both your hands flat against my pecks, or wrap your arms around the back of my neck. And I is very sexy to when you lift one of your legs up, like women did in old movies. I like it a lot. Plus it cause her to lean against me more, feeling hips and/or breast pressing against me is a huge turn-on. And always keep you eyes closed. How's that sound, stuff you already knew?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• it's not something you do all the time.. just once in a while for a change of pace, y'know? Overdo it, and you have lost all the charm, and it just becomes a chore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Goddamn... for such a pretty little innocent looking girl you sure like talking sex! Is that your real pix?

Give his tongue a mini blow job, play with his nips and fondle his package till his pants are wet. Make sure he is fondling your breasts...(do I need to remind you to leave the bra home?) Feed him a little nipple while the fingers your clit.

www2.artflakes.com/.../77429.jpg?1309518750

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't done it in a while but I would say calmly breathing through your nose and body contact. hugging/cuddling would work for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Put flavored lube on your tongue.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.