Can a social butterfly and quiet person last in a relationship?

do you think a girl who likes to stay home and watch movies and a guy who would prefer to go out to clubs, but says he doesn't have to, can make it as a couple

• yes
  • no
  • yes but only if they compromise
    Vote C

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, but I think it's more of a struggle to make it last than if they were more alike. Me and my boyfirend are somewhat like this and actually it's just positive in our relationship since we learn a lot from each other :)

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 5

• Yes I believe that anything is possible... n u never know they probably can compromise with each other very well... so my answer is yes

• opposites attract... its science.

• Opposites attract and can compliment each other

• i think a lot of sacrifices have to be made in this relationship! talk it out and see how it goes otherwise there is always another option ! lol

• Yes comprising is needed in every relationship. Especially if u love the person u won't let pride or ego get in the way if its somebody you want seriously.

What Guys Said 0