Girl friend doesn't like to cuddle anymore after sex?

She used to be the one begging me to come back to bed with her after. Something bad happened and we couldn't see each other anymore. We didn't see each other for almost a year. Came back we confessed our feelings now it's exclusive even though its long distance and we can't see each other too much. Is it a trust thing?

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe? Or maybe she just isn't in the mood to cuddle after. You should ask her

• Then why did she before?

• I can't speak for her because I don't know her, but like me for example I have to be in the right mood to cuddle. If i'm not I don't really want to

What Guys Said 1

• If bad stuff happened and you're rebuilding the relationship, it might be a trust thing. She's rebuilding it and isn't ready for the cuddling yet. Cuddling can be seriously intimate.

• Yeah what I was thinking. I don't think it's disinterest she's the one who brought up the talk about what are we a month ago. Maybe just not comftorbe enough to come at me like that right away.

• Give it some time. My ex and I went through a bad patch and when we got back together we didn't resume as if nothing had happened - it was a few weeks of getting back up to full speed again.

• It's been over a few weeks. But we can only see each other only like once a month. We couldn't see each other forbade year I'm pretty sure that broke her heart.