Are women more attracted to the muscles or confidence that comes from working out?

I thing it's confidence because a decent number seem. not to care for muscle that much

Most Helpful Girl

• Not all women... Some for sure they find that muscle and confidence attractive from working out but not me because I find that superficial..
    I noticed some of guys working out have super confidence which is too much and not good.. And a muscle mass that according to them is "healthy" which is true but certain times its for "showing" purposes or maybe "ego booster" and actually does not use those muscles for practical living which it makes me see them as unattractive..

What Girls Said 4

• I think it could be one or the other... or both. Or then there's some women like myself who don't find muscles attractive. There's just too many different preferences to please them all. Just be the way you want to be.

• Altho having muscles is ok... being fit is better... and confidence is MOST important. That's always very sexy!!

• Dumb women pay attention to how muscled up a guy is. It should be based on character and attitude. Confidence is part of getting a womans attention but, a guy that is too confident is repulsive, because he's not living in reality...

• confidence > muscles (looks)

What Guys Said 1

• Oh no, take 1st hand experience.

Women are NOT attracted to muscular guys. And yes, I'm still single. And I'm not too much muscular (beefcake) either.