Are we moving too fast in a relationship? What's considered too fast?

I've been hanging out with a guy since the tale end of October, we have been on a handful of dates, and hung out, we've slept over at each other's places, yes, we have slept together. We do more than just have sex, at first, that's all we were doing.

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess it depends on what you mean by too fast, too fast for what? In my opinion it depends on how you're approaching things, when you think about it there is a lot to an individual and it takes a considerable amount of time to get to really know a person. Sexual chemistry is very important but I think in the long run its more about if you guys can be each orher's friend and get past the not-so-pretty parts of life, and that comes with experience. So don't rush into anything crazy and make sure to keep getting to know one another and experience different things to see how you react to them.

What Guys Said 2

• me personally. it may be too fast but maybe not. totally depends on the relationship and the individuals involved. with my wife we'd slept together and stayed at each other's place after a month of dating

• IF you're both happy with it, I think it's fine.

What Girls Said 0