Should I text him or let it go?

So I met a guy on okcupid and he lives an hour away. I was pretty interested so when he told me he was coming near where I live to visit family for Thanksgiving I said great and we met up at a Walmart and walked around. He texted me later that night and I assumed things went good. On Sunday during texting, I suggested we should hang out again if he wanted to and I got the response "I'm not out there a whole lot" well I figured since he was down here last time that I would drive to him. He said okay and told me his next day off was Friday . Well here it is three days later on Wednesday and I haven't heard from him at all. I bookmarked him on okcupid when we first started talking so it shows when he is online and well.. he's online everyday pretty frequently. I don't want to push myself on him if he's just being nice so should I not text him anymore or what?

I guess my way of thinking is, okay I put myself out there and offered to drive a hour to where you are so if you're really interested you'll text me before Friday ...

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, you could pointedly remind him of the upcoming Friday . He may or may not find that to be too pushy.

Or you could just send him a friendly text that isn't much different from what you'd send anyone. A joke usually works, or something interesting you saw. If he'd forgotten about Friday that should jog his memory. If he hasn't forgotten and he's not interested in you, chances are really high that he just won't respond. If that's the case, do move on, please don't waste your time any further.

What Guys Said 2

• text him and see
    maybe he didn't wanted to sound too clingy so he isn't texting you himself

• He probably doesn't want to sound too clingy so he isn't responding. Maybe he will resold tomorrow or the Friday morning

What Girls Said 2

• Text him he has a reason for not responding give him a chance to explain

• Just let him go.