Should I just give up on this girl?

This whole situation is just stressing me out. I know I should just ask her out but I freeze everytime. Not to mention I work with her so if she said no it'd be awkward. I did get her number the other day because she lost her phone and needed help to find it. She is friendly to me but doesn't go out of her way. Like she's not giving me any signs to go off of.

I really already am hating myself since I haven't been able to do it. I'm thinking about giving up just so I can forget about and move on.

Any advice would be helpful.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't just randomly ask her out. That might throw her off and put her on the spot. From the sound of things, you probably don't talk to her much because you get nervous. Just get to know her a little bit first. Be flirty and talk to her and listen to her problems. After you two get comfortable with each other, just see if she wants to hang out or grab a bite to eat or a drink after work. Be smooth and confident and keep working at it.

• P. S.

If you give up, you're definitely not going to get her, so why not just grow a pair and take the risk anyways?

• Just thought Id let you know I did ask her out and she said yes

What Girls Said 3

• Forget her

• ask her to dinner maybe and if she's weird out say to talk about buisness and if the night goes well pull the real reason i asked you here tonight is that i like you and i wanted to ask you out to dinner blah blah blah; but if she seams into it say a date

• Better, forget her.

What Guys Said 1

• If you're that nervous about asking her out, then just text her when you are at home. Just ask her out for a drink. If she says no then it may be awkward at work for a bit but that won't last. Then at least you won't have the feeling of "what if I asked her out". In my experience it's better to know that they are not interested, rather than to wander if they are. Then you can move on.

Plus if you ask her out. She may even say YES. :-)