What kinds of things/qualities would a single woman be looking for that would make you think she was "picky?"?

From looks to education to income to whether they were previously married to personality traits ete

What Girls Said 1

• I'm very picky. I'm usually watching from afar until I know you better and then I let myself be seen for you to approach. But I will avoid any guy that comes straight toward me without me first getting a "feel" for him first.

• You didn't answer the question.

• I did. the quality I presented was that you will not see me until I want you to see me... make sense now? When it comes to picking guys, I have to observe them in action first. I don't know how else to explain it.

What Guys Said 1

• All women have standards and expectations they want in a guy. I can't think of specific things that would make a woman picky, but I guess it would just be the longer her list of standards and expectations is, the more picky is.