Girls Should I do the first move?

Sometimes I see girls smile or even asking me how old u etc but not direct question if I'm single or if I want to date them well I'm single but no pro with that my question how hard ist for a girl to ask guy to go out to date if its too hard I would make the move ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• I am way to shy to make the first move! I'll smile and send glances your way but I definitely appreciate a guy who comes up to me!

What Girls Said 2

• I made the first move this time. But he is incredibly shy and I'm still not sure where we're up too. If he had asked me out, I would have a better idea and feel better about whatever it is we're doing.

• yeah you are the guy so take the lead and do it!

What Guys Said 1

• Society requires that we should make the first move and some times, just because she smiles at you, doesn't mean she wants to go out with you, it could just be because she is friendly. i suggest you slow down a little buddy. start with a conversation. see where it goes.