How to talk to women? (for guys)

Not a question, but just something I found then which I reckon would help a fair few guys out there. I wouldn't worry about buying and of the sh*t they advertise, but this guy seems to know what he's doing. Here's the link.

This is him chatting to some random chick on the street -

link

And here's some more advice from him -

link

Its pretty good hey. Seems to know what he's talking about.

Its basically just some ideas on picking up chicks. I reckon ill give it a go. Just thought id share it.
Ok seems people don't like the 'bs lines' I kinda agree with that, but I liked this more for the guys approach. Showing people how you can just walk up to a girl in the street and start talking to her, cmon, he did fairly well with the whole made up...
...cafe part. Most guys wouldn't even try to talk to a random on the street, and if they did, without pre-scripting the first few minutes of the conversation in there head, they would end up just looking stupid. Plus I like the idea in the second link...
...of flirting with random girls you see at shops even though you have no plan of asking for there number. I doesn't hurt anyone, you leave the shop with a bit more confidence and you might just brighten up the girl day. And who knows, you could run...
...into that girl again at a party or club and she might remember you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty good video of him approaching on the street.

Firstly, his body language is solid. He leaves enough space between them and doesn't try to follow her when she starts to turn away (that'll blow you out very fast as it's creepy).

Secondly, he was calm. This is seriously underestimated. If you're nervous then the girl will be nervous as she's wondering why you would feel the need to be nervous since you're just talking.

There's nothing wrong with having something in mind (especially the conversation starter) but it can be a problem if routines/conversational material becomes a crutch. It shouldn't be a problem to hold a conversation after some practice. It really doesn't even have to be tremendously interesting especially in the day time. You just have to find things to tease her about or just make interesting/funny comments.

I'm somewhat weary of these "excuse" openers in the daytime. The problem is that when you talk to women in the daytime, the immediate reaction is "Why are you talking to me?". Women aren't oblivious and they can tell when you're trying to transition to normal conversation. There can sometimes be the sense that something is "off" like you're hiding your real intentions. The critical moment in that video was where he says "I detect an accent" and moves off the cafe topic. Sometimes they'll just say "Yeah, I'm from England, but I really have to go" and walk off at this point. Many times there's not a great transition at all so it can sound very clunky when you go from asking for directions to something personal.

Personally, I tend to go for a very direct conversational opener like "Hey, I just saw you from over there and thought you were just too cute not to come say hi to" or something in the environment "Hey, you look like a coffee connoisseur/food critic/book critic/whatever. Recommend me something". The benefit of a direct line is that there's no potentially awkward transition and the intentions are perfectly clear; you find the girl cute and want to get to know her.

Anyway, the key is not so much in what you say but how you say it and the non verbals like body language and voice tonality. If you're keen on this then give it a go! It's going to be very tough the first few times if you're not used to talking to strangers on the street. Stick at it though cause it's great meeting women during the daytime.

What Girls Said 2

• Ugh I always think stuff like this is fascinating...but slightly ridiculous because in real life, things are never that simple and you can't follow 'rules' which always work, because they won't always work all women are different and whos to say that these random so called (and self-titles 'expert)' guys are the authority on what women find attractive? If we were to delve into their relationship pasts, would it be flawless and perfect? Probably not, they're just as clueless as everyone else X-D That's just my opinion, tough, if you think it will help, go for it... xx

• I agree, "picking up chicks."

Rather than do these goofy little rules and strategies, spend time making yourself a more likable person by making more friends. After your initial bs lines, what will you have left? Nothing.

• He actually makes sense... I would totally give a guy the time a day if he approached me during the day... I think he's great... guys, listen to this guy... but also be yourselves! :)

Good Luck

P.S. Most girls are nice... :) they won't bite!

What Guys Said 6

• There are some good points in there that he makes, however a lot of it just seems put-on and/ or pre-scripted (even if it's just in his mind). The way he puts himself across may fit his character, but there's no way it will fit everyone's.

Also, the jokes he said made me cringe a bit and seemed very risky, there's nothing more awkward than trying to be funny and failing (even if the girl fakes a laugh to be polite).

But if you take tips from him that are compatible with your personality then people can definately make improvements, but a reserved guy trying to put on some audacious charisma would cause problems when the girl gets to know you better, and just demotes the idea of 'Just be yourself', which is something I think most people should live by.

• Decent, but not worth paying for. If you absolutely MUST spend money on picking up chicks, spend it on wardrobe, grooming, and dating. Then go out all you can, and date all you can.

• Yea that's why I said I wouldn't worry about buyin any of the sh*t.

• here's the link: SeduceinSeconds.com. This guy is amazing. He got me a lot of digits

• Actually people found out that one of his most impressive videos (the daytime kiss video) was faked. Perhaps some of his other stuff is real but that definitely put a taint on his reputation.

• i found a better guy. I'll give you the link tell me who you think is better

• 1. Be yourself 2. Be believable 3. Quit tryna follow all that David DeAngelo horsecrap- it's just chickensh*t! 4. BE A DAMN MAN! Don't allow women to lead you around... I know that went out of bounds there, but...

• damn..never seen it go that smooth before