Having sex too early in a relationship?

me and my girlfriend have known each other for like 3 months now. And I have recently got into an official relationship with her for about 2 weeks. We have already had sex 3 times in the past 2 weeks. I really really like her, and i believe she really likes me as well. our personalities get along very well. I was worried about having sex too early in a relationship, but she told me as long as we are on the same page, its fine. However, i have never had sex this early on in a relationship.
ps. she's the sweetest girl ever, and she's Japanese

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• take what she says as is it. don't overthink these things, you're finding problems where they dont exist. so... :)

• Having sex too early doesn't give success of the relationship the best odds.

www.livescience.com/...ationships-study-finds.html

• Well hey, if it feels right to the both of you I see why not.
    she's absolutely right, as long as the both of you are on the same page
    its all good ^__^

• If she says that
    Than she really means it
    Woman know what they mean
    I'm a girl
    I would know

What Guys Said 1

• It was too early. The odds are statistically against you BUT it can work anyway. Godspeed. Just be aware of the investments you make in the person.