Have you ever been fooled by a persons age?

I met a girl at a party who I swear looked 23 and then told me she was 31?

I was like WHAAAATT?

She doesn't drink, do drugs, is in excellent shape and works out daily, eats incredibly healthy, has a 2 year old daughter and moisturizes her skin and never went sun bathing.

I was very turned on by this woman I am not going to lie, she was so smart and educated as well, but I had to stop flirting with her because she is married to a 34 year old lawyer.

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG yes, just recently actually.

so i have a girlfriend who is 19 and she asked me how old i thought her boyfriend was. i just assumed he was the same age and he looked it too. he turned out to be 26. like wth?
    i asked for evidence lol [interrogated the guy on first meeting haha] so he showed me his license. my response: i refuse to believe this.

• That is the EXACTLY reaction I get from people when I tell them my age. LOL!

What Girls Said 17

• Plenty of times. A LOT of the 11 and 12 year olds I know easily pass for 14-16 year olds. It's actually very creepy to me. I guess because back at that age I still wore my hair in three ponytails, had a very obviously prepubescent figure, and was still into kid things. The 11 and 12 year olds I now know already wear makeup, have already started developing teenage like figures, and are more into technology and social media than anything else (which I think may also speed up the "maturing" process).

I also have a friend whose age constantly fools people. She's a freshman in high school but almost everyone assumes she is over 18. If she has a baby or toddler around her people assume it's hers.

• Yes, everyone thinks I am 10-15 years younger than I am. People think I am just out of high school or in my last year of high school. No one believes me when I tell tell I'm in my 30s. Usually when I tell them my age, there's a silence followed by the question, "what's your secret?"

I don't drink, eat healthy, drink lots of water (2 lt per day), exercise moderately and have never suntanned. But that's probably half of it. The other half is probably genetics from my mother's side of the family. Her family never ages. Family friends call her family the Dorian Grey family.

• I was hanging out with some friends that were in their mid twenties and made some mention of being the oldest person at the table. The friend's husband interrupted to say that he was, as he was 31. I told them I was going to be 36 in a couple months and they were all shocked. They had assumed I was in my mid twenties too.

My husband has known me since I was 16 and says I really haven't aged in the past 20 years. Good genetics, I guess. I don't sun either, and use moisturizer. I have no wrinkles and only about 20 gray hairs. I turned 37 in September.

Most people think my husband is in his mid to late 20s and are flabbergasted to find he's actually 40.

• It's all about staying fit, eating right, avoiding drink and drugs, avoiding the sun, loving your job, and staying in healthy relationships with your loved one and family. I live a very austere life and while some may not agree with it, I believe it is good for me in the long run. I hate booze-fueled parties, I don't have any sugar in my diet, I am also neurotic about getting to bed on time. I just need to find a woman who shares the same core principles and values that I do, or at least accept my way of life. but most women do not, hence my current predicament.

• You should try to find local meet up groups for Paleo or Crossfit

• One of the guys I was with for a long time, the night I met him I first thought he was a few years older than me and close to 30. Then he asked when I graduated high school, and I could have sworn he said "me too" after I said the year. Turns out he was 22 (3 years younger than me.) He luckily was very mature for his age in most aspects (why I thought he was in his late 20s.)

• Yes... I have. I have fooled people with my own age as well. LOL people SWEAR I look 18 or 19 so whenever I tell them I'm 26 they can't believe it. I've never done drugs I take care of myself I don't drink a whole lot and I take care of my skin. It's all in how you treat your body. You abuse it... It shows.

• Omg, yes! If you look at children these days... they don't look like their age at all. It's weird! I went to my sister's HS once and I thought I was surrounded by college students.

• Yes, often. lol Some people look really good for their age and others... well not so good. O_O

• stay healthy and you will look hot until 40+, most people honestly look like shit regardless of age I am not going to lie, they are just unhealthy.

• Stay ahead of the pack and don't let them pull you down to their level. I live by my virtues and if anybody has got a problem with it, they can happily kiss my ass.

I rest my goddamn case.

• Right on, same here!

• Every kid in this day and age looks 21.
    13 year old girl up the street could get into a nightclub if she tried.

• I'm 36 and my last bf was 23. I thought he was more like 28 and he thought I was 26. I look much younger than I am apparently. So don't feel bad. Lol I also, as a rule, try not to date under 30, but sometimes there's chemistry that cannot be ignored... ;-)

• I am only 21 though.. Are there just no men your age that are in good shape? Or is it that there sex drive cannot compete with yours?

• No seriously not. Old man look ugly the are only a really few old man has his own acttractiveness , then I see more older woman good lookin than older man

• Age really is just a number. You will find some look older than their age and some younger. My sister is much younger than I am, but she smokes and I look much younger (I do not smoke). I am not prejudiced against age, I just prefer men closer to my age because there is a level of maturity gained from experience that is not commonly found in very young men. As a result, young men in their early 20's do not usually last long for me. However, they will remain as friends. Plus, being that I'm much older, I am usually in a very different stage of my life and want different things. There are plenty of men physically fit in my age group. But that is not what I look at, exclusively, when looking at men.

• ALL THE TIME.

These boys dont look 15 these days...

• Yes I have been.. many times.. :o

• yes i had

filler

• Eveytime I see a 17 years old guy I think he is 20's 😒

• I'm 24 and I was told I looked 15 or 16 maybe even 18 or 19

• I'm 23 and people say I look 16 and often get called little girl lol

• Ughh yes.
    I met this tall cute white guy at the mall, we had a decent conversation and he asked for my number. We talk on the phone a lot and one day we meant up. I dont know why I didn't ask before byt I asked him his age he said 17 =/
    He thought I was around his age byt I'm 22. He honestly didn't look 17, I felt horrible, we haven't seen each other again but he still calls me sometimes to see how im doing. He was soo cute though...

• Well once he turns 18, meet up again haha

• Lol he actually mentioned that to me before...

• You did all well. She is married has a daughter. She is too older you.

• Please care to structure your sentences before you answer so I can understand them better, and I can rightfully have sexual relations with anyone within the legal age of consent.

Please and Thank You.

What Guys Said 5

• The older I get the less I'm able to tell high school girls from college girls. They all look the same to me: YOUNG.

I was dating a 23 year old for a time and she had friends that were 19/20/21 and I would have bet money that they were still in high school. I've been told I that I look like I'm in my mid twenties. I think it's genetics, not necessarily how well we take care of ourselves. I was a lifeguard and spent 10 years out in the sun... so no, couldn't be that.

• I can't tell the difference anymore, either.

• A lot of guys have a fixation on younger women, fresh out of high school. What they rarely acknowledge is the fact that everyone ages differently, so going by pure numbers is just silly.

I mean Kobe Bryant is like 13 years older than Kyrie Irving but they look the same age.

A woman who takes care of herself in my opinion can look hot up until her 40s +, looking hot does not depend on the woman's age, it depends on the INDIVIDUAL WOMAN and her Genes + Lifestyle
      All these dumb fellas can chase after these 18 year olds just for the pure fact that they are 18, but they are missing out on some quality women by restricting themselves to the young ones.

I rest my case.

• Rest your case? Didn't realize we were having a debate, brother lol.

@blueeyes81 ain't it the truth?

• I had the same thing with a colleauge she was quite new at the company and it was the same deal. She looks like a very pretty 23 year old while in reality she is 30.

• This is why I hated high school. Girls who were 15 looked like they were 18 and girls who were 18 looked like they were 15.

• Girls at the gym be looking 18 but are actually like 28. Hard for a youngster like myself.

• Yes, I have.