Confused with boyfriend?

Girls and guys, do you think it's appropriate for boyfriend mother to be wanting a girls boyfriend to cuddle with her while same time he's cuddling with his girlfriend?

• yes. it's perfectly normal
    25% (1)0% (0)12% (1)Vote
  • no. it's wrong
    75% (3)100% (4)88% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|2

Most Helpful Guy

• There is always jealousy on some level between the mother and the son's girlfriend. Not that she has to intentionally but in a way she's been taking care of him all this time and it's feels like you're stepping in that position and kicking her out. That being said I also think it's weird as hell to be cuddling with your mother past the age of 7 especially as a guy.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• thats weird
    i would run from that girl and her mother lol thats one family, i dont want to know

0|0
    0|0
    • It's his mother wanting to cuddle with him while he's cuddling with his girlfriend.

• ohhh in that case its sweet
      because she likes you a lot

• She doesn't like me. She really hates me more than anything

What Girls Said 4

• Hahahahahahahahaha normal, I don't know but one time I was cuddling with my boyfriend and his mom joined in, I didn't mind cause I love her lol

0|0
    0|0
  • At the same time? I find it weird.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yep. If we're watching movie she would sit on opposite side and try to pull his attention to her. She would lay her head on him a just play with him until he gets frustrated and moved to floor to get away from both of us.

• She's jealous. Some mum are worried their sons wld forget them when he has gf

• I would find it strange to do it at the same time.

0|0
    0|0
  • thats really weird. if you're old enough to have a girlfriend you shouldn't be cuddling with your mom.

0|0
    0|0