Am I Dateable? be honest?

I am 6 foot 5in brown hair, blue eyes moderate physique (im not fat but im not super muscular) I enjoy cooking I work out regularly. I love my dog people tell me my personality lights up the room I love sports especially soccer and snowboarding. I can carry on a conversation about almost anything. so my question is why do I have such a difficult time having a girlfriend? am I just super ugly or is it something else

Most Helpful Girl

• Well yes you are dateable, pretty much anyone is ( unless they choose they don't want to date ). You just have to find that one girl that will give you a chance and is available. I don't know how much effort you put into finding a girlfriend, but you know what they say: you will find someone when you stop looking,

What Girls Said 4

• Not just yes but HECK yes. Loving the height; and if that is you in the pic, I really don't see how you are having any problems getting girls.

• Ur totally dateable I mean I would date u its just girls theae days are dumb and are into the @ssholes which sucks for guy like u but yea totally dateable

• Maybe you're looking for the wrong type of girl?

• what do you mean?

• haha I've never asked i mean i always wonder, but i guess i always just thought they had their reasons. i just wanted to let the girl be happy. and if breaking up with me was going to make her happy then that's what i was going to let her do

• I get that, but you still have the right to know why it's happening. It's better to know, it can serve as a lesson for your future relationships.

• Of course you are! Why would any woman say no! If she does she's blind!

• it's not that the girl says no it's just that everytime i date a girl everything is going great and then about a month into the relationship the girl just breaks it off.

• yeah right they're probably breaking up with me because im too good for them LOL

• lol, you are a good guy!

What Guys Said 4

• Go talk to strangers.. Meet new people, random people because you can't stay in your little Shell of friends or acquaintances and say "I can't get a girlfriend". If they didn't want to date you then, why would they want to date you now? Sorry but fairytales don't happen often. If you are constantly meeting new females, having a chance to talk to them and keep in touch, well you gotta wait.

• ok just saying i get out as much as possible i go to parties all the time i go clubbing and i take trips to go snowboarding all over the country just me and my brother and i meet new people on these trips and we almost always stay in touch

• You are never alone if you think about it.

• sorry i was thinking about my question not big picture. yes those things are enjoyable. except for the weeks off and relaxation i don't get those

• LOL i guess you would dwarf any girl even if they wear heels.

• is that the problem though they break up with me because im too tall?

• i don't know but your height sounds like you'd look like the Eiffel Tower next to them :-PPP

• Tall + white + colored eyes + not fat = extremely datable to girls.

• You get brownie points for the dog I'm sure. You look aiight man I would say you're average looking, plenty of girls dig tall guys. If you're personality lights up the room that's good as well, just put yourself out there!