Why are women less physically affectionate than men?

Why are women less physically affectionate than men

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Women being LESS AFFECTIONATE THAN MEN? Are you being literally or implying "why do men like to have sex more than women?"

1|0
    0|0
    • I am talking about physical affection in relationships (kissing, hugging, being touchy feely etc...)

• What state & city do you live in? I never heard of men being more affectionate than woman. I apologize, perhaps I shoulda, could've kept my opinion to myself.

I'll speculate since I'm here- here I go-
      Women are more mental 1st than anything else. Whatever her que of mental stimulation is if you can't reach it sex for sure is out the question. Even if there is physical attraction. Mental 1st. You grab her mentally, she'll be all over you & even of the most masculine sided woman a. k. a alpha female you'll evoke feminism & all that touchy feely, girlie simple stuff out of her.

What Girls Said 2

• Not sure what made you ask this, but I think you have it backwards. Like what @NoChase said

0|0
    0|0
    • I am talking about physical affection in relationships (kissing, hugging, being touchy feely etc...)

• I know.

• And I am talking about women being more affectionate than men. Personally, me and my guy both were constantly affectionate to each other, but I almost always had to tell him what I wanted. He'd gladly go it, but I was almost always one step ahead.

• I think guys are more indifferent. Not girls. That's just what I think though.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think that's the case, in my experience they are more affectionate but only with people they are comfortable with.

0|1
    0|0
    • Indeed, as TeraKira said.

They can be even more affectionate, but only with people they are comfortable with.

• I feel like the key word everyone else is missing out on here, is PHYSICALLY. That being said, I'm not sure if that's true or not. Every girlfriend I have ever had was equally or more physically affectionate... cept for that one.

0|0
    0|0