I noticed the really attractive girls who get a lot of attention only get guys looking for sex and the ones who almost never get much attention from guys have more relationships.
this is no matter how sweet or bitchy either type actually is.
- I don't like competition.10% (3)2% (1)4% (4)Vote
- the hotter girls intimidate me. I won't even bother to approach them at all.3% (1)17% (10)12% (11)Vote
- I trust the less attractive girls more. explain why below.19% (6)20% (12)20% (18)Vote
- I do try to have real relationships with hotter girls. they always reject me.16% (5)19% (11)18% (16)Vote
- other. explain below.52% (16)42% (25)46% (41)Vote
this is regardless of personality. I've know the nicest, down to earth, easy-going, beautiful girls who get a lot of unwanted sexual attention but guys almost never ask them on dates. or they ask them on a date hoping it ends in sex. the guys rarely ask them to be serious.
Most Helpful Girl
I think it comes down to stereotypes. Social culture tends to depict "hot chicks" as bitches, insecure, or drama queens. And when it comes to dating a first impression is pretty much everything, so if by beinf hot them make that negative association in a guys head, their first impression won't be a good one and the dude won't bother approaching unless it's for a fling.
That being said, it's definitely not all guys... after all Megan Fox is married right;) lol7