Does it matter if I'm shorter than her?

There is a girl I like, but she's taller than me. I think she also likes me. I would like to ask her out, but I scared she will be embarrassed by being with a man shorter, or would like to have a taller man down the road. I'm about two inches shorter and we work together.

Most Helpful Girl

• If she likes you, she won't care. If she doesn't care, why should you? Just ask her out and stop making excuses. :p

What Girls Said 4

• If you're so worried about it ask her out in private?

• It shouldn't matter (: the heart wants what the heart wants and height doesn't matter when it comes to luuvvvv

• 2 inch difference? That's nothing! Don't worry. If you were a midget.. maybe.

• Dont do it short guys and tall girls not very good looking

• You mean u find short guys not attractive in ur own personal opinion or is it socially unacceptable for the guy to be shorter? I think he should go for it. Feeling aren't ment to be measured by height.

What Guys Said 5

• just hope she doesn't have any problem with shorter guys

• Ask her out. Some girls do have a problem with a shorter guy, but others don't. You have nothing to lose.

• Nahh its cool, my friend is 5'8' and his girlfriend is 6'1'. They are doing hust fine

• i think this would be cool.(looking her from down). you will admire her more in that way, dude :)

• Not a big deal.