Does it matter if I'm shorter than her?

There is a girl I like, but she's taller than me. I think she also likes me. I would like to ask her out, but I scared she will be embarrassed by being with a man shorter, or would like to have a taller man down the road. I'm about two inches shorter and we work together.

0|0
5|5

Most Helpful Girl

• If she likes you, she won't care. If she doesn't care, why should you? Just ask her out and stop making excuses. :p

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• If you're so worried about it ask her out in private?

0|1
    0|0
  • It shouldn't matter (: the heart wants what the heart wants and height doesn't matter when it comes to luuvvvv

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 inch difference? That's nothing! Don't worry. If you were a midget.. maybe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont do it short guys and tall girls not very good looking

0|0
    0|1
    • You mean u find short guys not attractive in ur own personal opinion or is it socially unacceptable for the guy to be shorter? I think he should go for it. Feeling aren't ment to be measured by height.

What Guys Said 5

• just hope she doesn't have any problem with shorter guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask her out. Some girls do have a problem with a shorter guy, but others don't. You have nothing to lose.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nahh its cool, my friend is 5'8' and his girlfriend is 6'1'. They are doing hust fine

0|0
    0|0
  • i think this would be cool.(looking her from down). you will admire her more in that way, dude :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a big deal.

0|0
    0|0