How to get to the next step?

Hey
I met a lovely girl at a party. We were both intersted in each other and had fun. i didn`t kiss her but im pretty soure that i could if i had more guts.

Two days later i met her i the cafeteria, we said hi.

What shold i do too get know here more, im not a fan to use sosial internett to talk with girls.
Somebody have some tips to help me?

I would appreciate it :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Ouch. Should have leaned in for a kiss. Well. Best way to get to know her is a method I like to call "dating". The trick is to contact her in some fashion (I really enjoy face-to-face. Makes it more personal)
    And then ask her out on a date.
    Sarcasm aside here's my advice.

Next time you see her. Ask for her phone number and if she's free anytime soon. Take her on a date. Study date. Something. Play 21 questions I don't recommend asking her friends as that may make her think you're after them and not her.

What Girls Said 2

• Find her again, give her your number and say hey we should hangout/study one night. (I'm assuming your in college)

• Start a convo and dont forget to smile :)

What Guys Said 1

• Try talking to her a little more in the cafeteria. see if you can get her phone #.