Is he coming around?

I've talked about this on here before but I have new developments.

I've been in a casual relationship with a man for 3 months and last Friday I asked him if he still only saw us a causal relationship. Unfortunately, he said yes. I told him that I wasn't sure if I could continue with the way that we are without it meaning anything to him.

We saw each other 4 days later and things felt very different. I was able to sit in his arms and watch TV. I've never done that. He started to feel me up and all of a sudden he says "I'm being intimate." We did ended up having sex and even that was different. He KISSED me during it. He's NEVER done that.

After, we actually sat on the couch and watched a movie together. I fixed him a plate of food (I've never done that either) and after I was able to watch TV on his arm again.

What I'm asking is, do you think that he's coming around? I'm willing to take things slow if it means I'll get him in the end but I just want to know if it's just me who thinks he trying to show me by his actions that it means a little more to him.

Keep in mind that he's not a very affectionate man and I don't expect roses and candies from this man.

Most Helpful Girl

• id say that he's trying to make more effort because he's genuinely into u and he's trying to give you enough to make u stick around so yeah i was in the same situation a couple of months ago and well lets just say im not seeing him any more because even though he was making a bit more of an effort it still just wasn't enough so yeah just take it slow dont get ur hopes up and dont leave yourself open to get hurt but just see where he takes you enjoy the ride the good company and have fun i guess

• Thanks!

I just needed to know I wasn't seeing things.

Even when we had the "do you only see us a causal relationship" talk he said "I guess I do". I was so pissed. You GUESS? He couldn't even be sure in his answer.

• I my mom said the same thing. I'm going to wait a little while before I try again. I don't need him thinking I'm needy.

Thanks again.

• no probs any time :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0