What should I do with this guy? Thoughts?

The other night I went to a bar with my friends. There was this really nice looking guy and he talked to all of us for a while and then he asked me to dance with him so I went and we were dancing very closely. He asked for my number and I gave it. Then I had to go help my other friend because she wasn't feeling too well and when I came back he was dancing and kissing with my other friend. I didn't really mind and just went on with my evening. He and my friend made out the whole night until we left and she was exstatic that he asked for her number. Well today he messaged ME asking if I'd go on a date with him. What the hell? What does he want? Why is he suddenly asking me out when he spent the rest of the evening making out with my friend? Also should I go? He's very nice and good looking but I feel like it would be wrong to my friend. Thoughts?

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like a player to me. Either be got your number mixed up, he forgot because he was drunk or he tried to text your friend also.

You don't want to remember the first time you met him making out with your friend do you?

• Well no but he actually used to date someone I know and he's not the typical player type... I don't know. I think it's weird behavior+I asked my friend if he had asked her out and she said no (I didn't tell her he asked me). I'm thinking I probably won't go.

• I think it would always play on your mind. If he makes out with your friend after you then he clearly didn't think much of you. Sorry to say it but it sounds like he is throwing himself about in my eyes and that's indicative of a player, even if you think he isn't.

What Girls Said 1

• Forget him, Alennaa, he is definitely a puckered up lip player who is dancing and prancing at one moment with someone and the next is lip locking like a lizard with another.
    Bottom bar line, he doesn't want to be hooked at the hip with any one girl, feels like a free bird who doesn't want to get cozy in the nest with Any one girl and when it comes to a date mate, he will feel too he can have his kc and his sweet cake and Eat Yas---------Two...
    I have his number, sweetie, you need to tell this bird brain to fly the coup and lose yours with it... you can't trust him as far as you can throw him.
    Good luck. xx