Can long distance love work?

I hope can find my love who are far away from me, I think that must be romantic and interesting, but not sure that kind of relationship would be possible or stable. Of course hope can meet one day.

Most Helpful Girl

• Three years ago a man from Egypt found me on Fb and we had started a whirlwind romance. After getting to know him for several months, I then flew off to the magical land of Cairo where I stayed for 30 days. Things went so well that after coming home, I hopped on board to go to him again and this time, we ended up tying the knot at the Ministry of Justice. I remained there for awhile, learning how to be a Muslim's wife...
    I am back in the states now, and yes, we have continued out Marriage online, you could say. Because I haven't been back to be with him in a long time, we have had much strife in our life, many breakups and makeups and ups and downs to boot. Currently, for the millionth time, we reunited and are back on Skype full force once more... open lines of convo is one of the most important factors in any new or old relationship. Without this, it can go dead real quick in the water.
    It takes two to tango and two to make a LDR work with a lot of effort on each partner's part and much patience and compromise and dedication that needs to be used if someone is going to be in this kind of relationship.
    Yes, it can work if two people Make it Work. My husband was always more loyal, faithful on Skype with this than me, however, whenever we are apart off line for a long time, absence truly does make the heart grow fonder and often, like with us, we forget why we got mad at one another... but keep our lines wide open to talk about What has brought us to this point...
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 6

• I believe love can happen anytime and any where but it takes two to make it work
    if i met a girl / woman who we could talk over Skype, chat online i think i would give it try

• Most certainly it can happen and work. But it depends to begin with on the partners, their own pattern of thinking etc.

The first time I've seen someone who wants only an LTR.

• The way i look at it is yes, it's possible. But it does magnify any other problems you encounter. You need to have good communication skills and empathy AND patience.

• i broke up with my gf 2days back. that was a 2.5yr long relationship and we belong to the enemy countries (india and pakistan) she can't come here and i can't go there due to visa regulations. our relationship hit the rock bottom when we knew that even our kids won't get indian/pakistani citizenship. if you stop talking for more than a month, you'll lose the interest upon each other. so keep in constant touch

• i think you should hold on to it until that day is here. where is he?

• Thanks to the glory that is teledildonics, yes:

cdn2.ubergizmo.com/.../lovepalz.jpg

What Girls Said 1

• It's definitely possible as long as both sides are willing to make it work.