I'm very scared to ask this girl out?

There is this girl in college, we were in the same high school as well, she is very pretty and I want to ask her out but I'm too scared that she will say no. I don't know if she likes me or not. When she sees me she smiles and says hi and sometimes we talk but very rarely. The problem is that I can t stop thinking about her at all; since the day I first saw her which was about 8 months ago. I know it might sound stupid, but I m very tired of just thinking without making any move. Can anyone help me?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't be scared of rejection, otherwise you will move forward in your life. The way you have to think of it, if she says no, you will just be back to were you started, and thats single. You basically have lost nothing by asking her out. At least you know were you stand with her, and you have regrets later on.

Her saying no, is better than having the What If hanging over your head for many years. If she does no, At least you can dust it off your shoulders, and say, i tried. If she is a nice girl, she will actually admire you for trying. Its you are a man, and not a little boy.

whats the difference between a hero and coward,? there is no difference, they both feel fear. The hero faces up to his fears, and does whats he has do. He deals with the situation.
    The coward, just keeps running away. He doesn't want to deal with his fear.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• You can conquer almost any fear if you will only make up your mind to do so. For remember, fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind.

Dale Carnegie

Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.”

Mohammad Ali

• If you don't ask her out - you never get to date her
    If you ask her out and are rejected - you never get to date her.

Your worst fear has already come true if you never approach her and take a shot.