What was the name of your first major crush?

What was the name of your first boyfriend/girlfriend? Just a random question of the day :)

Most Helpful Guy

• My first crush was like in elementary school and I think her name was Alicia or Shana? It was when I first started noticing girls. I remember I couldn't stop staring at her. It was an innocent crush. I should state that I was also in elementary school or else this would seem creepy.

My first girlfriend if you could call it that was named Kendra. This was as a freshman in high school. It's also when I had my first kiss.

What Guys Said 45

• The name of my first major crush was Erika. I had a crush on her for more than a year, until I finally managed to go out with her. Things were pretty weird though, I mean, before going out, she went out with my best friend, but broke up with him because she liked me, but I was with another girl, who happened to be her best friend. So my current gf broke up with me because she didn't wanted to fight with her best friend, who had a crush on me, and I had a crush on her.
    So eventually we were all single, so I just waited some time, and finally asked Erika out. Typical Middle/High School romance story xD
    I don't know why I wrote all that since you just asked for the name, but, there it is and I'm not gonna erase it xD

• My first major crush's name was Lisa. She became my first girlfriend. She was my friend's cousin. We met when I went with my friend's family on a picnic up to Lake Cachuma in the Santa Ynez Valley (where they filmed the movie Sideways).

I had a crush on a girl in second grade. I don't know if that counts as "major." Her name was Christina. She and her friend, whose name eludes me, used to try to kiss me and my friend Charles. We both pretended to hate being kissed by her, but secretly my heart would jump! I found days that she was absent to be sad occasions.

• I never asked her out, but her name is Denise. Had a crush on her from 4th grade on through high school.

• Hmmm... I think my first crush was this girl and her name is Tamara. I was about 9 I think. I have never had a girlfriend either.

• Her name was Angelique :). My Angel... honestly what did I know about girls in the second grade lmao

• Did you ever call her that to your face?

• I did actually. We sat next each other in class and I was tasked with helping her settle

• Oh boy. Against my better judgement, it's turned into more than a crush. I know I'm going against the entire question, but don't want to say her name, because it's ongoing and you never know where things end up on the Internet. Suffice it to say, it's been three years in the making. It's been a hard journey, but now I've almost reached the end. I've asked her out a couple times and they are the happiest days of my life to date. Let this serve as a lesson to all: spend time with the ones you love.

• Yes, spend time with the ones you love or are besotted with and don't take it for granted! I'm sorry to hear that and can empathize with you.

• Don't be sorry! Looking back I have no regrets. I'm honestly surprised I lasted three years, patience is not one of my virtues.

• Pamela Anderson (I grew up in the baywatch era ha ha) My first crush was puppy love in pre-school. Her name is Theresa. We hung around a lot. Funny story, she disappeared off the map and about 4 years ago (much later in life) this girl came up to me after a gig we did and said we were awesome. After chatting, I found out it was her. So we became good friends again.

• "tina". yeah the girl from the Dead Or Alive video-game... i had a crush on her when i was 7.

• Denise. She crippleded me just by acknowledging my presence... Hhhhh

• Her name was Lori and i was in 5th grade, never asked her out but it was one of them child-hood crushes..

• Childhood crushes are the cutest. I only had one childhood crush and his name was Brandon. I had a boyfriend in the 3rd grade and his name was Jonathan.

• Yes, i agree with you lol

• Olivia...
    I was in 1st grade and i crushed on her until 8th grade lol!
    Looking back she probably liked me too. i haven't really had a crush since its been too long
    I want to crush so bad!

• 8 whole years! oh my wow

• Yeah i know! lol i just couldn't get over her...
      looking back at it was such a helpless romantic i would write her little poems and leave them in her cubby/locker.

• Sarah, and I courted her in 3rd and 4th grade along with another girl, Jami. I was pretty suave.

• I bet you were pretty suave... you said "courted"

• Yeah, I just never hear guys use the word "courted" I like it :)

• I LOL'd when I read courted and 3rd and 4th grade in the same sentence, just sounds so funny lmao

• First crush was NOT first girlfriend. First MAJOR crush I remembr was Nicole. First MAJOR crush was... Andrea. First girlfriend, I call her "She Who Must Not Be Named."

• Must have been a bad breakup, huh?

• Hmmm. Tough to answer. I was over her quickly, but not over what she did... I knew it was her issue, not mine. The breakup wasn't too difficult because I figure that anyone who does that I wouldn't want in my life; I'm worth more than that.

Mainly, it's more of a joke. She happened to have a name that, depending on spelling, could be a boy or girl's name (and it can be spelled in different ways). Many of the biggest bullies in my life have happened to share the name, from teachers to guys who beat the tar out of me to other girl bullies, so the joke is that the name itself should be "taboo" in my life. That's more the thing.

• And that should read First MAJOR SHORT TERM crush I remember was Nicole. First MAJOR LONG TIME crush was..."

• Georgiana (6th grade) = first crush

Nicole (7th grade) = first girlfriend

• I think it was either Samantha or Rudaina !!
    One is a film journalist and the other is an opera actress right now.

• That would be Nadia

• My first crush was not my first girlfriend.
    First crush was a girl named Monica.
    First girlfriends name was Brianna.

• Some gal named Cara. Made the mistake of telling a classmate I liked her, so, in impeccable fashion he told her. I was 11 and didn't make that mistake again.

• I had my first crush when I was 17, her name was Emily. Yup I went through a lot of ice cream pints then...

• a girl from elementary school. just one of those really silly childhood crushes. her name is sandy

• my computer teacher dammit i loved her so much and mine second was chemistry teacher omg both were like love <3

• Oh my gosh, my computer teacher, Mrs, Christian was the meanest and the ugliest person I have ever encountered. She had not double chin, it was all her neck D: I remember her saying in the deepest and lowest southern accent to me: "Don't touccccch the keyboard pad, SON... jus jus don't touch it!"

• well mine computer teacher was just 24 years old and extreme beauty and caring and loving lol i use to bunk my classes to spent time with her and my chemistry teacher in the lab :P

both of them knew i had a strong crush on them and i even told them if u would have born late we would be husband and wife lol

• Mine was my 2nd grade teacher. Irk what her first name was

• Sophie. She had a huge crush on me too. But, luckily, I was shy back then. I say 'luckily' because I would have been far too young!

• Jenna (filler)

• Oh jeez. I don't even wanna speak the name. Too much pain and bad memories behind it

• Nothing ever happened. Her name was Emmanuela.

• The pink power ranger!

• First major crush: My first crush was in 4th grade, her name was Sandra. But my first Major crush was in 7th grade. Like I would literally fantasize about ways to make her my gf lol.

First real gf: Karla. Lost my virginity to her.

• Shiva. In 6th grade. Lol.

• We found each other through Facebook. She's back in the old country, is married and has two kids. I'm here, divorces and have two kids.

Wow! Now I'm depressed. Lol.

• Kamil

(Filler)

• More from Guys
    15

What Girls Said 53

• His name was John. I kind of turned him down though :p.

• His name is David & he turned out to be a typical player. It is pretty stupid that all of my crushes were "bad boys" and stayed bad. I had bad taste back then, I'll admit that.

• His name was Damien. I was in the 1st grade. He use to always do back flips and I just fell in love. LOL I'll see him around every now and then. He's still handsome but unfortunately, he doesn't do the back flips anymore :(

• Cameron. For five years. But me and every other girl he knows have a crush. He's smokin' hot and doesn't realize it. He's not my bf, but people tell me he likes me so maybe. ;P

• You should hang out with Cameron.

• Every time I say hi he blushes and turns away. Or he's emotionless. Either way, he never says hi back. Plus, even if I do start initiating things and he responds positively, I'll have all of the females he's ever met hating me. so yeah. lolzz

• First crush's name was Cameron.

First "boyfriend" was Eric.

• My crush was (well is) Cameron too. Something about Camerons that drive us girls nuts... lol

• The first guy I crushed on was when I was like 4 (does that count?) and his name was Chay.

The first boyfriend's name was Peter. The current (hopefully last) boyfriend's name is Jason.

• My first major crush was named Brian. I met him in 6th grade during a musical we were both in and we became friends really quickly and I liked him on and off for about 5 years.

My first boyfriend was named Myles. We met at inpatient and became like best friends from that. We are not together anymore nor do we talk, but we are still friendly with each other.

• The name of my first major crush is Victor. (whom I finally got over) The name of my first boyfriend Is David, and he is my current boyfriend. lol.

• Faisal. He had a crush on me too. Claimed he was going to marry me when we grew up. Now we hardly talk to each other lol

• Oh what a dramatic love story, sis

• You didn't understand what i mean, i wanted to say that if you loved each other since you were 5 years old , this would be an amazing love story but in currently situation of course it doesn't sound like a love story.

• First crush was the new boy in class in second grade, Kyle. My best friend and I both liked him. Everyone knew that he liked her and I was his good friend. Story of my life haha
    First boyfriend hasn't happened yet.

• Stephen ---filler---

• I was five years old, his name was jessie. He was not my boyfriend. just my very first crush.

• Awww, my very first crush was in preschool, his name was Jonathan. Overall, I've had a crush with 3 Jonathan's!

• His name was Keith and he was one of my older brother's friends. I think I was about 11 or 12 when I decided that I liked him, lmao.

• My first crush was arif. he is a muslim and i'm a hindu. we never even talked. but im still kinda attracted to him aaand he has a gf :((((

• My first crush was a person called James. He was not my first relationship though, my first relationship came 5 years later.

• Major crush- Trent freshman year of high school lol

• Never dated anyone, but the first one was Ethan. But he wasn't as major as the crush I have now named Trevor.

• Dario 😏😏😏

• His name was Eric. I had a crush on him in elementary and he was my first kiss in third grade. It was only because we were all playing kissing tag and I grabbed him and kissed him lol. He didn't try to get away so points scored for me there haha. He eventually went on to become my ex husbands best friend in high school so I keep in touch with him once in awhile.

• first major crush name ivan he friendzoned me and bf never have had one just taking it slow I'm 19 so I got time

• My first bfs name was Mike he was 15 & I was 16.. he was super adorable

• it was mathie and I had just turned 16 two days before a bit late I guess we met at a science fair.

• My crush was (and still is) a boy named Jacob. I have liked him since the seventh grade (2 years now lol). I had to move away for a short period of time and he got together with his best friend and she broke up with him and I moved back.

• His name was Brandon. I think he was my first.. we dated in Kindergarten.
    Treated me like a princess and now every time I remember I get grossed out, lol.

• Mine was Bryson.

• Alfredo Enrique Perez Pena

• Well, my first major crush was named Isaaha, but my first boyfriend was named Emem. I know, it sounds weird, but he was Nigerian/English so it worked lol.

• My first crush was in elementary school, and his name is Nowell. I crushed on him all the way through high school; I think the attraction was mutual. I ran into him quite recently actually (I'm 24 now), and he asked to take me out on a date, but declined, since I was in a relationship at the time...

• His name was Ilya :) i was 15.. but i had a bigger crush after him. He's name was Kaan and i was 17 :))

• Not a boyfriend but my first crushes name was Matt, we were very good friends

• More from Girls
    23